Sunday, September 30, 2007

Snow!!!!

Last Sunday, Mr 80grit and I took a car ride up to Park city over guardsman pass to Brighton/Solitude. It was beautiful, the fall colors were beautiful. We were going to leave the canyon when we saw it was snowing at Brighton. So up the canyon we went. It was awesome, the first snow of the year!!! Then we went back over to Park City, what an awesome day.

Now one week later we have had snow down in the valley. It didn't stick yesterday but it did in the mountains. They were beautifully coated this morning on our way to HBC. Fall has definately come!!! We are now planning our anniversary weekend for next weekend. Can't wait to see what we do!

On the knitting front, I have finished both scarfs for Mr Cimarron. Now I have to wash and block then sent the package out. I think he will love it. I will post pictures soon now that the home computer is back online.

No comments:

Post a Comment